General Terms & Conditions
Sepp Leaf Products is open 9am to 5pm EST to conduct all business and to process all orders. Our showroom, located at 381 Park Ave. S, corner of 27th St., is open from 9am to 5pm by appointment.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Due to volatility of currencies and gold markets, prices are
confirmed when order is placed.
- Prices are FOB New York.
- Shipping, insurance, COD charges are added to invoice.
- Certified personal check, business check or money order
will be accepted from all active accounts in good standing.
- New accounts must pay with certified check, money order
or credit card.
- A $11.00 COD charge is added to each order.
- Master Card, Visa and American Express are accepted for all payments over $100.00. A 10% service fee is added to credit card vouchers under $100.00.
- Open accounts may be established after 1 year of active purchasing from Sepp Leaf Products. Please furnish three commercial trade references with whom credit has been established, plus bank references. Terms for open accounts are net 30 days.
Returned Check Fee
- A $20.00 service fee will be charged to customer's account for each returned check for Insufficient or Uncollected Funds.
- Payment in advance by bank transfer or international money order, including shipping cost. Customer is required to furnish name, address and telephone number of Customs Broker at time of placing order. Customer may make direct arrangements with UPS or Federal Express to act as their Customs Broker.
- Payment in US dollars by bank wire transfer prior to shipping.
Minimum Size Orders
- Sepp Leaf Products is a wholesale supplier to the gilding industry, the gilding professional and artist. Quality service is provided to both large and small purchasers. Minimum order for shipment is $100.00 plus shipping charge. Orders less than $100.00 will be charged a special handling fee of $15.00. Pick-up orders and showroom sales have a $100.00 minimum and, if less, a $15.00 service fee will be added.
- Appropriate sales tax will be collected on all orders shipped to a New York or Connecticut address, unless a Certificate of Resale is on file with Sepp Leaf Products. Products not purchased for resale, such as tools and brushes, will be taxed. Consult local sales tax codes for further information.
- All shipments are sent by UPS fully insured, unless other arrangements are made.
- GROUND Regular Service - one to seven working days.
- 3 Day Select - three day service, except Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico
- BLUE 2-Day Air - Delivery in two days, except Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico
- BLUE 2-Day AIR A.M. - Delivery before noon in two days, except Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico
- RED Next-Day AIR Saver - Delivery in one day, except Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico
- RED Next-Day Air - Delivery before noon in one day, except Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico
- Insurance charges - $0.80 per $100 of invoice value. Minimum insurance charge $2.40.
- Saturday Next-Day Air delivery charge is $15.00.
- The below minimum shipping charges are applied to all UPS shipments. If the total cost for shipping the order exceeds the minimum, the charge will be increased accordingly. Many packages will be shipped for the minimum charge. Customers, who need to know the exact total for COD payments and etc. should call back after 4 P.M. (Eastern Time) or the following day.
- GROUND UPS Minimum $9.00
- 3 DAY Select Minimum $14.00
- BLUE 2-Day AIR Minimum $16.00
- BLUE 2-Day AIR A.M. Minimum $18.00
- RED Next-Day AIR Saver Minimum $34.00
- RED Next-Day Air Minimum $37.00
- Material may only be returned within 30 days of purchase after receiving return authorization from Sepp Leaf Products. Refunds are limited to the cost of the item purchased and the item must be in sealed original packaging, unused. Books, videos and color charts are not returnable. Customers will be charged a re-stocking charge for goods returned without prior authorization, plus original shipping and return shipping charges when delivery is refused. A 5% processing fee will be included on all returns originally paid with a credit card.
- Combustible and hazardous materials can not be shipped by air service (Red Label, Blue Label and 3 Day). Please allow adequate shipping time for ground shipment of oil based sizes, varnishes and other combustible products.
- Water based products which are subject to freeze damage will not be shipped during winter months. Wunda Size, pre-mixed clays and Kolner products are examples of items that cannot be shipped by UPS during winter months. Customers who request shipment of above products during months of possible freeze damage assume all responsibility for condition of goods received.
- All product information contained in this product list is subject to change without notice. Since the manufacturers listed and the distributor, Sepp Leaf Products, cannot control the use of the products sold, the purchaser assumes all responsibility for the use of all items purchased.
Color Charts - Digital images are for comparative use only
- Our hand-gilded color charts of actual leaf samples - oil-gilded on white paper - are industry standards and provide an invaluable resource for specifiers and professional gilders. These charts, along with printed charts for gilding clays and other products, are available by contacting Sepp Leaf Products and are presented here online in PDF form. You may view the PDF files online or download them to print or save for future use. The gold charts indicate grams per 1,000 leaves and gold content. The metal leaf chart indicates copper and zinc content. This information, furnished by the manufacturers, is averaged and is not intended for assay use. The PDF files are for comparative use only. Pricing for all leaf can be obtained by calling us for a quotation.